The 7 Baby Steps to Fix Bad Credit

Take Control of Your Credit Repair One Step at a Time

Credit Repair is like building a home. You don't add the roof until you've finished framing, and you don't frame until the foundation is secure. These 7 Baby Steps are designed to help you fix your bad credit and get out of debt - and stress! We're all in different places with money. Start now right from where you are and we will show you how to get where you want to be. Know-how is 20% of the journey, behavior change and self-discipline makes up the other 80%. You can do it! Just follow these easy baby steps below for your new life.

Here's The Process:

  1. Check Your Credit Reports - Let's see where we are today... Add a few sentences here to motivate the visitor... Learn More
  2. Dispute Credit Report Errors - Mistakes happen and they happen a lot. With todays heavy reliance on machines and the loss of people to people interactions, things slip through the cracks, typos, keystroke error and voila you have errors on your credit reports. Those errors on the credit report show up in your credit score. Learn more.
  3. Raise Your Credit Scores By Paying Down Debt - This step is all about spending money the way you want to spend it. You can spend money wisely and double your enjoyment because you learn you are incharge and that is empowering! Learn more.
  4. Consolidate Debt - Now it's time to get serious debt management which is another way to say credit repair. Find the fit that is right for you. The money you were using to attack debt can now help build your future. Learn More
  5. Credit Monitoring - Knowing what is happening with my credit at all times helps me sleep better. If a bank, store or anyone else accesses my credit, then I get a heads up. Learn More
  6. Identity Theft Relief - It can take the average person many years to recover from identiy theft. Imagine going through credit repair again, but this time someone has stolen your ID and racked up debt in your name. Don't let this happen to you. Learn more.
  7. Need FULL Service With Credit Repair? - I don't think you do! But I should give you this information just in case. Learn more.
 

Great, So Where Do I Start?

The first step in taking control of actions and that action is to order your credit reports from all 3 credit bureas. Here is a fast and easy way to do this for FREE right now. Start by moving through the first 3 steps as fast as you can to build some momentum and excitment. It's easier than you think, and it's absolutely worth it.

Most people can do these stepsin a month or less, and these tools can help you get started.